Common thoughts, common souls.
WITZIGREUTER. Snyder. Leahy. Drew Ingle. Miller. Quiseng. Gaskarth. Hurley. O'Callaghan. Barakat. Eckes. Jardine.
Everything is second to your dreams.
Go ahead and lie to yourself and pretend that you're a ray of light,
when you're a broken candle. It's all just poetry now. The walls are singing "hallelujah, amen".
If we stand for nothing, we'll fall for anything.
TRS. (DTF) TDF. ATL. Yellowcard. Paradise Fears. WATIC. ASW. NSN! BYE. TSS. The Maine. Action Item. Jack's Mannequin. Simple Plan. FTSK. The Script.
singing. fashion. beauty.
There are seven things I’m thankful for:
1. The abundant love that I’m surrounded by from everyone around me. The loads of encouragement that I have received that have shaped me into the person I have become. It is all a constant reminder that even if I’m not okay right now, that I will be. Life goes on.
2. The relatively carefree life that I’m blessed to lead. I don’t ask for much but even then, I consider myself completely spoiled. Everyday is a good day because there is something to look to. I have too many good things in my life to concentrate on the bad.
3. My family who have taught me over the years that differences are what set us apart, not separate us. Being the odd one out has it’s advantages.
4. My friends who hold me up everyday. Those who challenge and test me. Those who support and stand by me despite our many differences.
Here’s to you, Ryan. Your 12 years of abuse have paid off some. Jerk.
5. My guitar, for the many moments that I can’t find the right words for anything, and the days that I can’t seem to decipher my own mind. A few simple chords seem to make it that much easier. Similarly, I am also thankful for my musical ability. Thank goodness I’m not tone-deaf.
6. All the people I’ve met that have been able to show me a completely different perspective to life. It forces me to reevaluate myself, always striving for a better me. It keeps me open minded, humble, tolerant.
7. Finally, I’m thankful that I’ve learned to realize that life is a gift. Everything changes so quickly that I might as well take a breath and enjoy it all rather than trying to get a grip of every little thing. Although I will never able to plan for my own future, I plan on taking advantage of every day as it is given to me. The only concept of constancy in my life.
Happy Thanksgiving. Wishing you carefree happiness. Thank you taking a glimpse of my heart.